Featured Cosplayer: Brett Horn


Give a short introduction of your self. 

My name is Brett Horn and I am a fiery ginger kid who strives to make the most challenging cosplays a reality.

When did you start cosplaying? 
AX 2006


What motivates you to cosplay?
Cosplaying means an opportunity and chance to awe and inspire  people 

around the world.

What costumes have you worn so far?
Knuckles from Sonic the Hedgehog, Fiddlesticks from LoL

What made you choose that/those costumes?
Knuckles is my favorite character from the Sonic Comic Series, I love his story. And I thought I could bring a new spin to a Fiddlesticks cosplay with my stilt walking abilities.

What cosplay events have you attended and which do you consider most special?
Anime Expo 2006-2012 And although AX 2012 was the most special so far Im thinking AX 2013 will be the most amazing one to date.

Describe something that you hate.
Stupid People.

Describe something that you love.
My amazing, inspiring, perfect, gorgeous wife Shanell.

Describe your life outside cosplay.

I am a professional stilt walker at various theme parks, I live in Orange County, and I have an amazing group of family and friends.

Give a short message to your fans and fellow cosplayers.
Although I will not be wearing any new cosplay for the 2013 season, I am heavily involved in bringing you this years newest creations. Hope you enjoy!!!
 
In addition to my Fiddlesticks cosplay, at AX 2013 my cosplay group will have a Kog'maw cosplay, Trundle cosplay, and 3 other secret League of Legends Champions cosplays.

Check us out for sneak peeks and insight into our creative process. www.facebook.com/4itchytastycosplay
Instagram @4itchytastycosplay  
Twitter @4itchytasty1


Although I am only wearing the Knuckles cosplay, I designed and hand sewed ALL of the other Sonic character cosplays in the pictures as well. 










CosplayTips.com